Good evening, everybody. Hope I can get some help.
    Ok, I just jumped ship to WP, and so far I am pleased with it. LOVE everything about it.
    So, I just got this phone yesterday. I did not have any problems (I don't know if this is a problem) until now. When I turn on my phone (wake it up), it shows: resuming..... This wasn't happening yesterday until now. I downloaded Voodoo (btw, does not work for video chat) and ever since then, it started happening. I deleted the app, and it still going on. What can I do?
    I did a little bit of research, and some folks have said that Cortana is the reason for this, but i don't have Cortana pinned on my main screen.

Hopefully someone can help. Thank you.
    01-31-2015 09:38 PM
    Toggle kids corner and see if you get a prompt to turn something off.
    01-31-2015 09:56 PM
    1.Try restarting your phone
    2.Check background process in battery sense, if there are some apps which you don't use switch off their background process.
    3. Soft reset (If required i.e if above steps don't work for you.)
    01-31-2015 10:04 PM
    Didn't get a prompt, but just turning this on and off again stopped that resuming crap on my 930.
    01-31-2015 11:12 PM
    I think this has something to do with the Live Wallpaperapp for Lockscreen .. I had the same issue . Just uninstall any live lockscreen app you have installed . Then go to settings->lockscreen-> and set it to Bing Wallpaper and restart the phone !!!
    01-31-2015 11:16 PM
    Also did you install Tetra Lockscreen? If so you need to have it install (if you already uninstalled it) and unregister within this app then uninstall again.
    brusbrother likes this.
    01-31-2015 11:19 PM
    Enabling kid's corner worked for me on my 1520.
    01-31-2015 11:21 PM
    Also did you install Tetra Lockscreen? If so you need to have it install (if you already uninstalled it) and unregister within this app then uninstall again.
    Thank you.
    My "resuming" lag started today just after I tried Tetra. App seemed sluggish so I uninstalled it. Afterwards, while Tetra was uninstalled, it left the "sluggishness" behind. Followed TruPlaya's advice reinstall/unregister/uninstall and L521 is back to normal. Thanks TP.
    TruPlaya187 likes this.
    02-01-2015 12:16 AM
    Thank you.
    My "resuming" lag started today just after I tried Tetra. App seemed sluggish so I uninstalled it. Afterwards, while Tetra was uninstalled, it left the "sluggishness" behind. Followed TruPlaya's advice reinstall/unregister/uninstall and L521 is back to normal. Thanks TP.
    I'm glad that it worked for you as well! You're welcome!!!
    02-01-2015 09:50 AM