• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Last week it was myTube! And today is the case with Phototag.
    Still not able to download myTube! The store is giving the same error as usual.
    Phototag was updated today as well. Now the store is again giving same error.
    I notice this error with only those apps which were made available for free for 1 day. Both myTube! And Phototag are one of them.

See the screenshots:

http://1drv.ms/1zsRqN5
    02-01-2015 08:08 PM
    Last edited by EchoOne30; 02-02-2015 at 12:20 PM.
    02-01-2015 08:53 PM
    I uninstalled it on my phone then reinstalled it using PC.
    02-01-2015 09:32 PM
    Didn't work for me.
    02-02-2015 01:22 AM
    I got MyTube when it was on a free promotion. I uninstalled it from my phone yesterday, hoping that would allow me to update it. But it doesn't. Online, it says I need to buy it, whereas on the store on the phone it says owned.
    02-02-2015 09:09 AM
    I got MyTube when it was on a free promotion. I uninstalled it from my phone yesterday, hoping that would allow me to update it. But it doesn't. Online, it says I need to buy it, whereas on the store on the phone it says owned.
    I had the exactly same problem/situation. How it got fixed:
    -uninstall mytube
    -connect the phone to pc
    -go to the windows store site and download the xap file
    -move the xap to the phone, and then go to store, press the 3 dots and select local apps. There you install it.

P.s the app will be the trial
    02-02-2015 09:22 AM
    I had the exactly same problem/situation. How it got fixed:
    -uninstall mytube
    -connect the phone to pc
    -go to the windows store site and download the xap file
    -move the xap to the phone, and then go to store, press the 3 dots and select local apps. There you install it.

P.s the app will be the trial
    How do you get the xap file off the store?
    02-02-2015 09:27 AM
    See attachment.
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/ho...rom-an-sd-card

If you di not have an SD card save it on the internal memory.
    02-02-2015 09:31 AM
    Thanks man
    02-02-2015 09:33 AM
    From the website (pc version) down there is an option says"Download and install manually"

Ps sorry not xap file it's named appx (but it doesn't really matter)
    02-02-2015 09:33 AM
    I have owned the full version of myTube! and I don't want trial version now :(
    02-02-2015 12:01 PM
    I was in the same boat. It is what it is and now I'm happily using TubeCast instead. I am a former user permanently of MyTube, thankfully it allowed me to find and use a better app.
    02-02-2015 12:11 PM
    I have owned the full version of myTube! and I don't want trial version now :(
    At least you didn't pay any money. Aside from that the only difference with the trial and the paid one is the fact that after watching videos for 4h nonstop (I think maybe more), it asks to to take a 4min break. I don't think that is a huge problem.
    raker likes this.
    02-02-2015 03:08 PM
    I'm seeing a disturbing trend with MyAppFree - An app such as Phototag is offered "Free" which is great.... right up until the dev pushes an update at which time the app won't update because it was "not purchased" (the dreaded c101a7d1 error). Exact same thing happened with MyTube a week ago. Okay, so It's hard to b1tch about something that is "free" but I have no problem b1tch1ng about something that is in effect "bait and switch" which this clearly is. Note to DEVS... if you're going to offer your app through MyAppFree... have the integrity for it to be truly FREE, not just a trial under the auspices of "free".

I for one will NEVER pay for an app that uses these tactics. NEVER EVER!!!!
    02-02-2015 10:48 PM
    I'm seeing a disturbing trend with MyAppFree - An app such as Phototag is offered "Free" which is great.... right up until the dev pushes an update at which time the app won't update because it was "not purchased" (the dreaded c101a7d1 error). Exact same thing happened with MyTube a week ago. Okay, so It's hard to b1tch about something that is "free" but I have no problem b1tch1ng about something that is in effect "bait and switch" which this clearly is. Note to DEVS... if you're going to offer your app through MyAppFree... have the integrity for it to be truly FREE, not just a trial under the auspices of "free".

I for one will NEVER pay for an app that uses these tactics. NEVER EVER!!!!
    Exactly!
    02-02-2015 11:54 PM
    Grow up. With this attitude no wonder why some apps never come to WP.
    02-03-2015 12:15 PM
    I contacted WP Support and they said they will add money in my account to buy those apps again
    02-04-2015 02:48 AM
    Same problem with me has anyone got solution
    02-04-2015 02:50 AM
    I didn't bought the mytube aap .i got it through myappfree app😆
    02-04-2015 02:52 AM
    I didn't bought the mytube aap .i got it through myappfree app😆
    Same here.
    02-04-2015 03:37 AM
    Add "Zoom" to the list. It was featured on MyAppFree on May 3, 2014. Same error in the store: "App wasn't purchased". I'm beginning to believe there is a problem in the MyAppFree code that is not updating the MS servers correctly.
    02-04-2015 04:00 PM
    Hi all,

First of all, I empathize with everyone here. There seems to be a misconception with reference to the myAppFree promo issue. We as WP devs have ZERO incentive to ask for negative publicity or to be shortchanging users. We only derive satisfaction when users are happy.

The issue clearly lies in the Store. There seems to be a serious Store glitch which is creating this mess (probably due an edge-case yet uncovered) which has unfortunately, affected my app and a few others. I've been actively pursuing this matter with Microsoft Support to get to the root of the matter over the last few days. You can imagine the huge number of support emails we are getting -- it's no fun. Hopefully, Microsoft now has enough historical data to do something about it. All we can do is wait. If the issue is not fixed, I can assure you that this disturbing trend will continue and it does no good to anyone.

My plea to users: Please, please contact the developer/publisher directly if you need clarification on matters like this. Alternatively, visit the publisher's website or fan page for updates on the matter. Unfortunately, developers do not have a mechanism to contact every single user of the hundreds of thousands out there. If you've attained the full license (either by payment or free promo), my understanding is like everyone else here -- the license should stay durable.

Let Microsoft sort this out, guys. Thanks for the patience and support.

Cheers.
    Harrie-S and raker like this.
    02-06-2015 03:12 AM