Can someone share the Nokia Lumia 1320 service manual?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia Lumia 1320 Service Manual

I want to repair boot of Nokia Lumia 1320 and most unfortunately I need schematics, I will be so thankful if anyone share Lumia 1320 service manual here.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 1320 Service Manual

I have picked up the service manual for the 1520, and it doesn't have any schematics. No service center would be breaking out a soldering iron to repair a board on the phone. Everything is surface mounted components, and not particularly easy to replace. If there was a failure at the electronics level, a repair tech would just replace the whole board.

PeterDizai

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site

Uess,I thought service manual includes schematics too & I already have downloaded that file but there is no schematics.I Need schematics to find CMD LINE of EMMC.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

A Nokia service manual is basically a parts list and a disassembly guide. I've never seen a service manual for a modern smartphone that would include a schematic. Does Windows Phone even give direct access to eMMC?

PeterDizai

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site

yes,I have schematics for some other smartphones.according to Infinity Best Guideline for repairing Lumia 1320 Boot,I should access Emmc CMD Line to finish Boot Repair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo