Why has my Nokia Lumia 900 stopped for no reason?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why my nokia lumia 900 stopped for no reason

while i am having a call at viber my phone exit viber and the screen locked then i tried to to restart my phone it doesnt work , it shows me at the battery sign a question mark and the place where the date disappeared also the touch stopped and i tried to press the key to off my phone it doesnt work i donmt know the reason , its since one hr this issue happened and the phone is not receiving any call and its showing up that is connected to the wifi and also its showing that there is network even after i moved the sim card it stayed the same, so plz anyone can help me to know the reason

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Probably by the time you read this your phone will have a flat battery, unless you plugged into a charger.

If your phone is still on hold down the Power buttons the phone vibrates and reboots.

If your phone shut down due to 0% battery you will have to plug it in to the factory charger (best - try not to use a substitute charger) and wait a few hours for the phone to boot by itself and start charging. Do not press any keys while waiting for boot up.

If you still have a problem/locked up phone either use a button push Hard Reset method or re-flash the last official with Zune. Either of these will cause you to lose data, but should get your phone back.

Nokia Lumia 900 hard reset
or
Recover your phone via Zune

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss