Problems with Internet explorer.

I3unny

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have a Lumia 520 with denim update. I use internet with a wifi connection and I noticed since two days that the internet explorer keeps crashing or sometimes my phone gets hanged and I have had to remove and insert back the battery to make the phone respond again. Anyone else facing this?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Soft reset it equivalent to removing the battery or resetting the phone's electrical circuits. It doesn't wipe your data or anything, just clears out the software processes completely before booting again. Hard reset it basically reverting the phone's condition and data back to defaults, this wipes off all user data.

To perform a soft reset >> Press volume down and power button till the phone turns off and vibrates, then release the buttons
Hard reset >> Settings >> about >> reset

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How to do a soft reset? And what is hard reset?

Press and hold power + volume down for 10-15 seconds or until you feel a vibrate. No data is lost.

A hard reset (aka factory reset) is erasing the phone entirely. While it erases data, data can be backed up, and many of the more serious software issues can be alleviated in this way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077