Where can I find the Lumia 535 hardware revision number without opening the box?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 535 hardware revision

Hello,
how can i find out hardware revision number without opening the box?

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I think the OP was meaning the hardware revision number.

For example my T-Mobile Lumia 925 is HW 0.5.2.1 (as it always has been, and always will be)
The OP could also be refering to the 925.3 (again using my 925 as an example) With the .3 meaning it's made for t-mobile with a specific set of frequencies. .2 would carry a different radio.

Sometimes it's good to know what revision it is, to know if it'll work 100% on your carrier, or if there is a batch that your trying to avoid for whatever reason.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I think the OP was meaning the hardware revision number.

For example my T-Mobile Lumia 925 is HW 0.5.2.1 (as it always has been, and always will be)
The OP could also be refering to the 925.3 (again using my 925 as an example) With the .3 meaning it's made for t-mobile with a specific set of frequencies. .2 would carry a different radio.

Sometimes it's good to know what revision it is, to know if it'll work 100% on your carrier, or if there is a batch that your trying to avoid for whatever reason.

Thanks for the reply.
Indeed maybe that is what the OP wanted to know.
But if a question is not clear than we have to guess what he wants.

Mark Jaranilla1

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
OP is asking how to check the Hardware Revision number without unpacking the devices in the box. There are 2 versions of the Lumia 535. They are some people saying that the older hardware version 3.0.0.0 has this sensitivity touch issue while the 0.5.0.1 doesn't have.

The OP wants to ensure he gets 0.5.0.1 version so that there is no issue with the Touch Issue. Does the box has the information with the Hardware Revision Number? I too want to buy but I need to confirm this first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon