Phone horror stories

Lumiana

Banned
Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
We all done it at one point. Even if its over 10 years ago... We all broke or lost your phone. But I think it will be interesting to tell us how you broke or lost your phone. Not the normal ways like "I dropped it" or it got stolen. But interesting ways. I will start off :)

About 1998 I was working at my ski slope in Orpington (UK) and there I was flying off the ramps on my snowboard. Went to check my phone and it wasn't in my pocket. I saw it up the slope as it came out of my pocket when I came off the ramp.

I was about to grab it when at that moment it got run over by a few snowboards..... What a way for a phone to die!!

Love to hear any crazy stories about how you lost or damaged your phones :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I rolled over in a kayak when the phone was not in a watertight case. The water was about 32[sup]o[/sup]F on a day with a high air temp of about 35[sup]o[/sup] so I know exactly how the phone felt about the immersion.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
around 2001, i drove off with my nokia (forgot model number) on the roof of my car..... when i hit 60mph, i faintly heard my phone ring. looking around for it, i then heard a thump from the roof from the front to the rear of the car. in the rear view i see my poor phone fall and pop into 5 or 6 pieces!

put it back together and it still worked for another 2 years before i got a new phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb