We all done it at one point. Even if its over 10 years ago... We all broke or lost your phone. But I think it will be interesting to tell us how you broke or lost your phone. Not the normal ways like "I dropped it" or it got stolen. But interesting ways. I will start off :-)

About 1998 I was working at my ski slope in Orpington (UK) and there I was flying off the ramps on my snowboard. Went to check my phone and it wasn't in my pocket. I saw it up the slope as it came out of my pocket when I came off the ramp.

I was about to grab it when at that moment it got run over by a few snowboards..... What a way for a phone to die!!

Love to hear any crazy stories about how you lost or damaged your phones :-)
    02-04-2015 09:26 AM
    I rolled over in a kayak when the phone was not in a watertight case. The water was about 32oF on a day with a high air temp of about 35o so I know exactly how the phone felt about the immersion.
    Lumiana likes this.
    02-04-2015 12:27 PM
    around 2001, i drove off with my nokia (forgot model number) on the roof of my car..... when i hit 60mph, i faintly heard my phone ring. looking around for it, i then heard a thump from the roof from the front to the rear of the car. in the rear view i see my poor phone fall and pop into 5 or 6 pieces!

put it back together and it still worked for another 2 years before i got a new phone!
    RumoredNow, Rem97 and Lumiana like this.
    02-04-2015 12:37 PM