Does anybody has prob. with Netflix with Windows 10 since this afternoon. ?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I can login ok, I can browse the films available but can not read any of them. I tried with Firefox and Chrome with the same result. Netflix referred me to microsoft and wash their hand of this. I have the same prob. on my laptop also running on build 9926, but it is working fine on my old Vista desktop. Every thing has been working fine till 17:00 approx. today. If any body has a suggestion or fix I would appreciate.

SirCarey

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 platform is still in development, so therefore it's not yet supported by Netflix. But if you go to the Start menu, Store, type in Netflix and download the Netflix App, it works perfectly.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Is it telling you your OS is unsupported? If so, use any browser other than IE and FF, and tell it to run in compatibility mode for windows 8 (I had that issue) if its something else, than I'd just grab the store app and use that for now.

xlxcrossing99

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
In windows 8.1 I had an issue with video not loading due to some codecs I had installed that disabled the native codecs. If your video won't load make sure any codec installation isn't contributing to this. The problem I am facing now is when I attempt to seek within a program currently streaming. The video skips rapidly for a few seconds then Netflix crashes with no message from windows. Can anyone else confirm seeking does this in W10?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs