Why does my music player automatically stop in travelling time?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is my music player automatically stop in travelling time

My phone Lumia 535 in India ..
My music player is automatically stop in travelling. Time plz help m..

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is my music player automatically stop in travelling time

Do you mean the music stops playing if you move the phone?

Or if you are traveling as on a train or in a car?

Is it stored on the phone or streaming?

Lumiana

Banned
Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why is my music player automatically stop in travelling time

Or it could be DR who time travelling. Welcome to the forum good doctor. We welcome everyone. Even them daleks ;D

dhavalaa

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my Lumia 830. It's very annoying when you're are driving and plugged in your earphones and your favourite song is playing and suddenly gets stop. Then You've to press the volume up button and again resume the song. Please do help or suggest any tricks or tips to come over it.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, Pranjal Nath. If you are using headphones as was in the post above yours, then it is very likely this is being cause by an improper fit of the plug into the headphone port. If it is a bad fit, then a slight jarring of the phone could cause a momentary disconnect, which would cause the music to pause. I had the same issue with a set of headphones I picked up in a hurry at the dollar store last week. When I returned them and purchased a different pair at Walmart, I stopped having the issue, because the new pair had a plug that fit the phone properly.

I can't be certain that's the exact issue, but if you're using headphones, it is very likely. There is nothing about the phone that would cause it to pause or skip just because it is being jostled. It must be something plugged into it that is the issue.

Check that and let us know how it worked.

Also, don't forget to drop by our Introductions Forum so we can all welcome you properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05