W

Windows Central Question

how to change microsoft account

in lumia 620

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to change microsoft account

All apps you download on your phone are tied to the primary Microsoft account, as well as all backed up pictures and settings to OneDrive. Therefore, changing the primary account isn't as easy as just logging out and logging back in. You have to perform a factory reset on the phone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

You can switch over the Primary email associated with the Microsoft Account... I just went through this as I am going Google Free.

On a PC Browser, log in to your Microsoft account. Add a new email. Make it primary. wait about 24 hours then delete the old address. It then takes about 48 hours for the servers to all catch up and the change will be permanent on your phone as well as everywhere else. You do not loose data or purchase history.

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site

You can switch over the Primary email associated with the Microsoft Account... I just went through this as I am going Google Free.

On a PC Browser, log in to your Microsoft account. Add a new email. Make it primary. wait about 24 hours then delete the old address. It then takes about 48 hours for the servers to all catch up and the change will be permanent on your phone as well as everywhere else. You do not loose data or purchase history.

I think I love you 😍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923