Windows 10 more open?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

Considering the next phone OS is, as I understand it, basically going to be the PC OS adapted to phones, will it be more open than previous windows phone iterations? Any information or rumors on that?

Cheers

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
In that case Guytronic is right.. There was an issue once but that was locked up with the next major update.. I think it was with wp7.5.. Can't really remember it xd As long as MS keeps their app environment the same (with tweaks to make it better) we won't have to worry about much :)

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't mind if they allow more options to be configured.... The settings menu is just the worst I've ever seen! But luckily for me I don't have to spend too much time in there... So in the case in hoping for is more personalization.... But if not, is still be a very happy camper 😁

sent from my Nokia Lumia 930

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't mind if they allow more options to be configured.... The settings menu is just the worst I've ever seen! But luckily for me I don't have to spend too much time in there... So in the case in hoping for is more personalization.... But if not, is still be a very happy camper ��

sent from my Nokia Lumia 930

MS did promise us a better settings menu so keep a look out for anything relating to that with the upcoming mobile W10 builds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss