Is microsoft lumia 535 a preferable choice to buy?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I wish to buy a new phone...from the time lumia 535 was launched , it was my choice. But there after seeing so many reviews pointing to numerous problems about it.. So confused regarding it. I want to know whether it will be wise choice to buy it

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I got a L535 just because my L1020 had to be sent to the service center, because it was the only phone that could be bought with the emergency budget and because I urgently needed a phone (Windows, of course), but if I had a few more financial room to move in I would have bought a higher-numbered Lumia (6xx+).

The L535 does well as a phone (SMS, call, chat, social media), but if you're looking for the other advertised perks and features of Windows phones (camera, gyro- and compass-related capabilities), it might be a bit disappointing.

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi I just got Lumia 535 today. I upgraded from Lumia 625 and I'm happy out...

I find it bit glitchy at times but it's ok nothing too bad... I love the 5mp front facing camera and the big screen and the better ram. I got it only because its cheap enough and will do me until November when I will be able to upgrade to Lumia 930 for free!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss