Why isn't my Lumia 630 allowing saved edited photos from apps like fantasia painter?

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 630 not allowing saving edited photos from apps like fantasia painter.

My sister's lumia 630 started giving an error message saying " zune software is running in background, please close" when an edited photo is attempted to be saved in apps such as fantasia painter. What is the issue? What does zune have to do with windows phone8.1?

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 630 not allowing saving edited photos from apps like fantasia painter.

Any help here guys?, totally not able to save an edited image. The information bar pops up saying zune software needs to be disabled as it is apparently running in the background.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 630 not allowing saving edited photos from apps like fantasia painter.

That is an odd one.

First go to multitasking view by holding down the Back Arrow. Close any/all Apps that are open.

Then Soft Reset the phone to clear system memory. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10-15 seconds).

If that does not clear the issue, I'm not sure... HAS the phone ever been connected to a computer that had Zune running on it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077