Stop US holidays appearing in calendar?

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way to stop US holidays appearing in my WP calendar? It's impossible to delete the individual events, and my region settings and ms account settings are set to UK. It's just annoying when things like Lincoln's birthday show up when I'm not that interested and would rather see real appointments. Thanks in advance.

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Would also like to know this. Although I use Chronos calendar instead as it's far more customisable and I don't get bugged by Lincoln's birthday or the Queen's for that matter! But on my tablet I haven't found an alternative to the Windows offering.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Go to the calendar app and push the 3 dots ...
Got to settings and there you can unmark holidays.

Otherwise go to your pc and check the outlook calender maybe you have them added there.
Settings > options

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
There's no option on the phone for UK holidays though and unchecking US holidays means no holidays are shown, no Xmas day, bank holidays, Easter etc. I find it useful to have those in a calendar. Will have a look at my tablet options later.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
There's no option on the phone for UK holidays though and unchecking US holidays means no holidays are shown, no Xmas day, bank holidays, Easter etc. I find it useful to have those in a calendar. Will have a look at my tablet options later.

Indeed on the phone you only see one.

But on your outlook.com calender on your tablet you can add holiday calendars.
See also http://www.msoutlook.info/question/870

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett