I have connected my phone to laptop to save pictures from phone to laptop but I cannot find "camera" folder which had pictures clicked from Nokia Camera (default). The folder is NOT seen. What do I do? I rebooted phone but still it is not showing. My pictures are saved on SD Card. Please help!
    02-13-2015 12:31 PM
    I have connected my phone to laptop to save pictures from phone to laptop but I cannot find "camera" folder which had pictures clicked from Nokia Camera (default). The folder is NOT seen. What do I do? I rebooted phone but still it is not showing. My pictures are saved on SD Card. Please help!
    Can you still view the photos you took through your phone?

Also, since your pictures are saved on your SD Card, you should find your photos in SD Card > Pictures > Camera Roll. If not, you can switch your phone off and directly connect your SD Card to your laptop and browse for the same folder (do not turn your phone on while your SD Card is still not connected, since you may have apps that are installed in it).
    Can you still view the photos you took through your phone?

Also, since your pictures are saved on your SD Card, you should find your photos in SD Card > Pictures > Camera Roll. If not, you can switch your phone off and directly connect your SD Card to your laptop and browse for the same folder (do not turn your phone on while your SD Card is still not connected, since you may have apps that are installed in it).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-13-2015 01:09 PM
    Yeah I can still browse pictures on my phone. Just that I am NOT able to find folder through file explorer on my laptop. Most of my apps are stored on SD card. If I remove SD card wont it affect my phone? Argh! how could this happen? I just saved pictures from same folder through file explorer 2 days back!
    02-14-2015 12:16 AM
    Yeah I can still browse pictures on my phone. Just that I am NOT able to find folder through file explorer on my laptop. Most of my apps are stored on SD card. If I remove SD card wont it affect my phone? Argh! how could this happen? I just saved pictures from same folder through file explorer 2 days back!
    Your phone will not be affected as long as your don't turn your phone on while the SD Card is still removed. Can you find your photos using the Files app?
    02-14-2015 08:51 AM