I cant access games such as evolve, brothers in arms and modern combat 5 in the app store. I'm using a T-Mobile Lumia 925 with 8.1 cyan on wifi in the USA. I always get error messages that game is not available in the store even if it is in the store and my friends can download it. I'm 18yrs plus and I don't have any parental restriction on my account. I called Microsoft and they didn't know what the problem was and asked me to call the publishers it is getting annoying ๐Ÿ˜’ I cant stand it. Pls someone help
    02-13-2015 05:28 PM
    I have heard cases where an xBox profile does not age properly? This may have happened to you and it then affects all Microsoft servers...

Xbox 360 Online Safety and Privacy Settings for Child Accounts

You may need to call Microsoft Customer Care so they can help: microsoft customer care - Bing
    donzegibone likes this.
    02-13-2015 06:35 PM
    But my age on my Microsoft account is appropriate and I cant see or change the Xbox age
    02-13-2015 07:16 PM
    But my age on my Microsoft account is appropriate and I cant see or change the Xbox age
    You may need to call Microsoft Customer Care so they can help: microsoft customer care - Bing
    I'm making an educated guess based on your issue and previous help given by others. Try the Customer Care line and suggest the root cause issue of an xBox profile... Maybe they can help you.

What happens is that Microsoft knows your of an appropriate age, but somewhere in the servers xBox may think you are not. Between the two, the caution wins out and game denied... Again, an educated guess. Microsoft has a lot of servers. They are all supposed to be in sync. Sometimes they aren't. It's a busy system and glitch happens.
    Laura Knotek and donzegibone like this.
    02-13-2015 09:45 PM
    I understand. Anyway thanks ones again and I called but the customer care guy seemed not sure what the issue was and couldn't do anything.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-16-2015 09:04 AM
    After the Xbox GameHub update I can now view and download them. Thank you.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-16-2015 03:37 PM