Touch screen does not respond properly some while trying use a certain app some other app gets active and other time it does not respond to touch when there are incoming calls .
    I have reset the phone twice but the problems still persists.
    Some please let me know what should be done.
    02-14-2015 05:08 AM
    If you did a "factory reset" on the phone it uses the OS Image held in storage... If the image is bad for some reason (bad update due to network connection or corrupted file) all you can do is repeat the error.

Use Windows Phone Recovery Tool to download and flash a clean copy of the Image. FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

If the problem still exists, it must be hardware related and you should seek qualified repair.
    If you did a "factory reset" on the phone it uses the OS Image held in storage... If the image is bad for some reason (bad update due to network connection or corrupted file) all you can do is repeat the error.

Use Windows Phone Recovery Tool to download and flash a clean copy of the Image. FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

If the problem still exists, it must be hardware related and you should seek qualified repair.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-14-2015 10:36 AM