I only get about 3-4 hours of simple web-browsing with my Surface 2. From powercfg/sleepstudy i can see that an "Unregistered Device SE" is the reason for this.

I use the Type Cover 2 100% of time. I also always close down all apps after use.

No USB devices or SD Cards at use.
    02-14-2015 07:24 AM
    Are you running the latest firmware? Verify by going to Windows Update and checking for updates.

If you are and the issue persists, you may want to consider a reset/refresh. Troubleshooting drivers on an RT isn't that easy unfortunately since you don't have much more choices than what is built into the operating system. You can also try uninstalling the driver and scanning for hardware changes to see if it picks up the "correct" driver.
    Are you running the latest firmware? Verify by going to Windows Update and checking for updates.

If you are and the issue persists, you may want to consider a reset/refresh. Troubleshooting drivers on an RT isn't that easy unfortunately since you don't have much more choices than what is built into the operating system. You can also try uninstalling the driver and scanning for hardware changes to see if it picks up the "correct" driver.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-15-2015 12:18 AM