Anyone tried this hack to get W10M on any phone?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
That procedure makes sense, however I personally think its too dangerous for those who are merely impatient. (well, could be in the future)
but for those who live dangerously (austinpowers.jpg) seems like fun, at least temporarily.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
These steps seem like a good way to get a virus:
4. Download and extract the WPInsidersHacks app (found here at XDA-Developers) to your computer
5. Start the WPInsiderHacks app on pc, approve any firewall requests

ScarletStar

May 17, 2012
Visit site
That's not just impatience. It's an outright addiction. I'm not sure why people are so eager to have the newest updates to the point that stability and more importantly security are of no concern to them anymore...
Every time I see one of those blog posts about some app rolling out an update and then states "we're not really sure what exactly changed", I feel the incredible urge to facepalm. It's like: Hey, there's an update! Everyone go check your phones now to sate your update hunger before it accidentally autoupdates without you knowing and you don't get a kick out of it!

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Tried it already. it works on my 1320. No hiccups with the installation procedures. Update went smooth. I decided to hard reset to find out more. I'm just finishing now downloading my backup apps... it looks fine so far... :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
These steps seem like a good way to get a virus:
4. Download and extract the WPInsidersHacks app (found here at XDA-Developers) to your computer
5. Start the WPInsiderHacks app on pc, approve any firewall requests

Nah, no more than getting a virus from installing any program or utility.
I would trust it considering its nature. I wouldn't install any random doohickey, but you're being a bit too cautious in this case.
Unless you think the creator has some evil ulterior motive.

I see a field of lemmings, charging head on to the cliff edge !!!!

aware and informed lemmings who know and understand what they signed up for I sure hope.
is it too much to ask for?

lordsnow

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded my Lumia 625 to Windows 10 with a chinese hack posted in the forums. It was really easy and it didn't gave me any problem.
Windows 10 is working ok for me. Some bugs and glitches, but not that awful.

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I also used the chinese way to install w10 on my Lumia 920. Its easy, fast and didn't face any problem in installing w10. Btw I didn't hard reset my phone after the update and so far no major problem. In general its pretty smooth, with some minor glitches and bugs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb