Anyone tried this hack to get W10M on any phone?

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm not bothered about people doing these 'hacks' to get win10, thats up to them, but when 'news' site tell everyone about it it winds me up because these hackers know all about these things and probably do it daily but now your going to have average Joes doing it on their only devices and bricking them if they don't do it properly

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm not bothered about people doing these 'hacks' to get win10, thats up to them, but when 'news' site tell everyone about it it winds me up because these hackers know all about these things and probably do it daily but now your going to have average Joes doing it on their only devices and bricking them if they don't do it properly
Why do you care about them? I'd their decision tbh

alejoseed

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes i do. I try the hack and there's another way to install it. Almost orking for every phone. And is a lot easy than the other way. Finally: Install Windows 10 for Phones on No?€? | Windows Phone 8 Development and Hacking | XDA Forums. It's kinda simple and there's no problem in the instalation but almost i highly recomend to restore your system partition with the Nokia Care Suite to Windows Phone 8.1, but there isn't problem if you're trying yo install it in a lumia 920, it always have a LOT of storage in the system partition. And if u don't know if you have enoght storage you can always look at for it in the insider menu after pick the Insider Fast option

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos