Last night I decided to do a factory reset. I was running cyan, and just happened to check for update while I was in the settings. No update available. I went through with the reset and once its done I finish my phone set up and a notification for denim pops up. I click through to the site and read features etc. I go again to check for an update. None. Look again at my firmware version.

It says I have denim installed. But I have none of the camera features. Hey Cortana is in system settings and says it is not available for my phone.

I never downloaded an update. Any idea why the reset triggered the switch and how I can use new features?
    02-14-2015 10:05 AM
    If you are on Preview for Developers it has advanced your OS version far enough that extras + info thinks you have Denim when you do not. This is a known bug.

There is also another bug inside extras + info that can do this without P4D. Nokia Lumias grab Extras + Info update, causes false Lumia Denim firmware sightings | Windows Central
    If you are on Preview for Developers it has advanced your OS version far enough that extras + info thinks you have Denim when you do not. This is a known bug.

There is also another bug inside extras + info that can do this without P4D. Nokia Lumias grab Extras + Info update, causes false Lumia Denim firmware sightings | Windows Central
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-14-2015 10:18 AM