Should i install the w10 tp in my only phone???

Megsh

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Please guys tell me whether I should install the W10 TP in my phone or not, I mean is this OS able to run installed apps, make calls (and also receive it) and other important features properly in 512 Mb ram devices??

Please give an honest answer as I am installing this in my only phone

carguy303

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Please guys tell me whether I should install the W10 TP in my phone or not, I mean is this OS able to run installed apps, make calls (and also receive it) and other important features properly in 512 Mb ram devices??

Please give an honest answer as I am installing this in my only phone

It's entirely up to you. I have not had an issue with basic phone functions but that doesn't mean you won't. Microsoft advised against installing this on a daily driver and while I wouldn't totally agree with that, it is definitely rough around the edges.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
No, I tried. It feels very unfinished...

Yeah i sorta agree with you .....Frankly speaking you shouldn't as it isn't supported for your phone yet but you can install with the new hack that is in the wild. I too installed in my 925 and after playing it with some time reverted back to 8.1....reason it is still in early stages , requires a tremendous amount of work to be done and not supported for my device ( officially) ..So definitely by the time next build comes out it will be super awesome and lot of models will be supported.
If the next build contains new office and mail app I will definitely install it :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
NO.

And not just now... In future. This isn't a one off. There will be updates and guess what? Those will have bugs too.

What you are asking is "Should I break my only phone???" What answer would you give in those terms?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo