Windows 10 for phones upgrade

R8F8

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello my Lumia don't find any new updates. I configured the insider app as insider fast and than my phones wants to reboot. After that there are no updates. What can I do?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok... So the Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones is risky and people are encourage to rebuild if they know and understand the risks (and how to restore when things go sour). Microsoft have supplied a tool to go back to Windows Phone 8.1 for anyone who wants to back out.

The recent hack is a totally different beast. Your're hacking your phone in order to install something for which there's a good reason it's not supported yet. Microsoft are repeating on a regular basis that using the hack may result in a bricked phone and there's no way of knowing if you'll be able to receive future builds.

If things are following the existing Windows 10 builds, we'll see the next build next month where we anticipate more handsets being added. I'd strongly suggest you wait until your handset is supported officially. You don't absolutely need Windows 10 on your phone right now, there's a huge amount of information and videos out there to learn from.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05