How I restart Dragon Mania Legends from scratch???

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Basically I ****ed up in the game & I want to restart from scratch but I have no idea how???
Ive tried uninstalling & reinstalling the game, resetting my phone etc but whenever I open the game again, its exactly how i left it
I want to restart the entire thing from the start/delete my current game/account

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The dev must have a cloud save feature. Nice that, and better than the alternative. Is there not a Start New Game option?

You could try contacting the developer.

In desperation you could delete the game, install it again and disconnect from WiFi and cellular before opening it up for the first time. If it was a save file on your phone it should not survive a factory reset.

NowViewing

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
No theres no new game option at all :/ & the creators GameLoft dont have any sort of way to contact them, theres no contact page

Eugh I dont really wanna factory reset my phone tho hhh
I dont understand why theres literally not just a simple way to restart it??

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You can try one thing. After uninstalling try cleaning up temporary files then soft reset and reinstall the game again. Unless the game has a cloud save the game should reset. Or you can try contacting the developer

NowViewing

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
How do I clean up temp files then??
Ive tried uninstalling & soft restting, that does nothing
Theres no way to contact the developers, they have no contact email or contact page on their site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro