my phone only shows "nokia" and windows sign and then it stucks. Recently, when i log in facebook or whatsapp from my phone, it stucked. But today it's really stucked. I tried that rebooting thing and evrything. But no luck. Yesterday i checked for updates and there were none. If anyone knows how to fix this.. please please help me !!!!!! :'(
    02-16-2015 09:59 AM
    You are going to have to lose data and do a Hard Reset with the button push method. Nokia Lumia 920 hard reset

If that does not solve your issues (the non-boot and the "stucked" screens) then you will have to flash the OS and Firmware with a clean copy. FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA
    You are going to have to lose data and do a Hard Reset with the button push method. Nokia Lumia 920 hard reset

If that does not solve your issues (the non-boot and the "stucked" screens) then you will have to flash the OS and Firmware with a clean copy. FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA
    xandros9 likes this.
    02-16-2015 10:26 AM