How do I turn off the delivery confirmation?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Have no option to turn off delivery confirmation

Below (***) is my question, followed by 2 responses. I can get to messaging either way but the problem is once I get there I do not have an option to switch off delivery confirmation. That option does not appear on the screen. I have looked at the tutorials here and my screen does not look like the one pictured. Sorry I keep reposting but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to the answers. My phone is a Lumia 630.

***Asked: 4 hours ago 27 Views 1 Answers
When I send a message to a group or respond to a group message, my messages/responses always come to my inbox as an incoming message, complete with notification. Seems silly as my message is right there in its own bubble. I don't really need to "receive" it. Is there some way to turn this off?

By Windows Central Question
2 hours agoHarrie-S
Quote Originally Posted by Windows Central Question View Post
When I send a message to a group or respond to a group message, my messages/responses always come to my inbox as an incoming message, complete with notification. Seems silly as my message is right there in its own bubble. I don't really need to "receive" it. Is there some way to turn this off?
Go to settings > swipe to applications > messaging > switch off delivery confirmation

By Windows Central Question
8 hours agogMaesterUK
Or try going into Messaging, press the ... button on bottom right. Click settings. Then turn off the relevant confirmations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss