Im looking for an app where you can hide text messages/conversation with someone. Something like the app "Hide It Pro" on Google Play. Badly needed it. To some developers out there, please make one. I know im not the only one looking for apps like this. Hide it Pro has a disguise and i think it is an easy app.
    02-17-2015 02:32 AM
    Im looking for an app where you can hide text messages/conversation with someone. Something like the app "Hide It Pro" on Google Play. Badly needed it. To some developers out there, please make one. I know im not the only one looking for apps like this. Hide it Pro has a disguise and i think it is an easy app.
    Unlike Android, Windows Phone sand boxing technology prevents third-party apps from interfering with other apps. Hence, it's unlikely that an app that can manage SMS in the native Windows Phone Messaging app will be developed... unless Microsoft makes this explicitly possible.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-17-2015 03:50 AM