Denim is Final or windows 10 ?

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
How many are there, who thinks (like me) they wont update after Denim to wp 10, if they can live with denim, " only if the UI becomes more and more similar to android in the final builds of TP and the dev preview ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't quite understand everyone's issue with W10 lately. Why not wait until it gets more finalised then make a decision? Everyone is going off like mad over little things.

FWP indeed.

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I can wait till Verizon sends me the windows 10 update, We all know from experience that Verizon will not let an update go out without there capability testing and approval. I am fine with that.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I'll only stay on win10 phone,if they add a blank customizable home screen.....just like windows ha been know for...for 20+ years on their desktop....(and MS even wants to call their phone ui,the same as desktop)their phone UI should have the same.....this is way before android came along,and MS can still have option to switch to tile view....for you tile lovin people....you know,that's the way the desktop is..you can switch between desktop and metro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos