What is Wrong with the Windows Store?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I bought a Toshiba Satellite C55 over a year ago. It's a budget laptop, but it's served well. For the first few weeks after I bought it, everything worked perfectly. Then the Windows Store stopped working. Completely.
I spent a long time trying to fix it. I looked at every forum and tried everything I saw to fix the store. It was extremely frustrating. I only wanted to reinstall the Netflix app. Eventually I gave up because it wasn't important enough to continue giving myself headaches.
However, I'm quite through being completely cut off from the store. Obviously, I have internet connection, and a fully functional Microsoft Account. I installed Windows 8.1 AFTER the store stopped working, with no improvements. There have been multiple updates since and none of them fixed the store. There was even a system update today, right before I logged on, and of course that did nothing.
Is there any fix for this? I literally can download no apps without access to the store. I've made do without but it's really frustrating that everything in this house has Netflix except my laptop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes