I bought a Toshiba Satellite C55 over a year ago. It's a budget laptop, but it's served well. For the first few weeks after I bought it, everything worked perfectly. Then the Windows Store stopped working. Completely.
    I spent a long time trying to fix it. I looked at every forum and tried everything I saw to fix the store. It was extremely frustrating. I only wanted to reinstall the Netflix app. Eventually I gave up because it wasn't important enough to continue giving myself headaches.
    However, I'm quite through being completely cut off from the store. Obviously, I have internet connection, and a fully functional Microsoft Account. I installed Windows 8.1 AFTER the store stopped working, with no improvements. There have been multiple updates since and none of them fixed the store. There was even a system update today, right before I logged on, and of course that did nothing.
    Is there any fix for this? I literally can download no apps without access to the store. I've made do without but it's really frustrating that everything in this house has Netflix except my laptop.
    02-18-2015 08:33 AM
    I know there's a temp folder you can rename and it will go back to normal.
    02-18-2015 08:42 AM