After I did hard reset only for the phone not the sd card.... I am not able to see any of the apps on my phone.
    I have stored all apps in sd card but after reset all the apps are invisible and in storage sense there's hidden in the other's section on sd card.
    Please help me what to do ??
    How to get all the applications back??
    02-19-2015 10:31 AM
    There is no way to get it back unless you have backup, you have to download the apps again.
    vdfl likes this.
    02-19-2015 10:41 AM
    There is no way to get it back unless you have backup, you have to download the apps again.
    How do i back up??
    I didn't format the sd card where all the apps were there. I just did hard reset for the phone so why I can't get the applications back ??
    All the apps must be there in sd card, so what to do that's what I was asking for
    02-19-2015 11:32 AM
    Got to re download them, sucks don't it...
    Jagadeeshvanum likes this.
    02-21-2015 10:00 PM
    How do i back up??
    I didn't format the sd card where all the apps were there. I just did hard reset for the phone so why I can't get the applications back ??
    All the apps must be there in sd card, so what to do that's what I was asking for
    Here's how to backup your apps/settings: settings>backup>apps+settings>backup now.
    Note that you have to have internet/wifi connection upon resetting your phone to download the backup from the cloud.
    vdfl likes this.
    02-21-2015 10:35 PM
    Here's how to backup your apps/settings: settings>backup>apps+settings>backup now.
    Note that you have to have internet/wifi connection upon resetting your phone to download the backup from the cloud.
    Thank you but
    This will only backup the data of apps ? Not the whole application ?
    02-22-2015 12:56 AM
    Got to re download them, sucks don't it...
    I didn't get you -" sucks don't it"?
    02-22-2015 12:58 AM
    Hey vdfl, I deal with it this way. I download my apps in xap in Pc. Copy them to sd card and install them. When i hard reset i don't use a backup. I just have a screenshot of my start screen layout, look at it and arrange them that way. Uninstall all the unwanted apps. Go to store and choose install local apps. I got apps of 1 Gb. It's a hell to download them everytime i hard reset or change my sd card.
    vdfl likes this.
    02-22-2015 01:13 AM
    Thank you but
    This will only backup the data of apps ? Not the whole application ?
    No, actually it will backup the whole app but not the data it has(at least to me, I'm not sure about other users). Its sucks, maybe its one of those weaknesses of WP.
    Cheers,
    vdfl likes this.
    02-22-2015 01:56 AM
    No, actually it will backup the whole app but not the data it has(at least to me, I'm not sure about other users). Its sucks, maybe its one of those weaknesses of WP.
    Cheers,
    It depends on the apps, some gets restored but others not. That assumes that you have App Backup on in the Backup settings.
    02-22-2015 03:39 AM
    Hey vdfl, I deal with it this way. I download my apps in xap in Pc. Copy them to sd card and install them. When i hard reset i don't use a backup. I just have a screenshot of my start screen layout, look at it and arrange them that way. Uninstall all the unwanted apps. Go to store and choose install local apps. I got apps of 1 Gb. It's a hell to download them everytime i hard reset or change my sd card.
    Hey Jagadeeshvanum,
    Yes that is only the main problem to install everytime after hard reset . Even I have to install it over again and again .
    Unlucky we all windows phone users are :\
    02-22-2015 05:13 AM
    Cheers,
    I thought only the data of the apps get backup not the whole app cause I tried to do so as when i connected to pc the apps weren't visible Unlike the android users are able to backup.
    02-22-2015 05:16 AM
    I didn't get you -" sucks don't it"?
    I was trying to imply it was a unfavorable situation and would prefer a different alternative to re downloading the 25Gb of Apps I carry around.
    02-22-2015 02:32 PM
    This is the best solution to the problem.
    vdfl likes this.
    02-22-2015 02:34 PM
    After I did hard reset only for the phone not the sd card.... I am not able to see any of the apps on my phone.
    I have stored all apps in sd card but after reset all the apps are invisible and in storage sense there's hidden in the other's section on sd card.
    Please help me what to do ??
    How to get all the applications back??
    The apps are there (on the sdCard), but the system has lost the pointers to them. Backup all data on sdCard, format it (to get rid of space taken by apps), then reload all the apps.
    02-22-2015 02:38 PM
    This is the best solution to the problem.
    Oh okay I got it!
    Thank you :)
    02-23-2015 05:33 AM
    The apps are there (on the sdCard), but the system has lost the pointers to them. Backup all data on sdCard, format it (to get rid of space taken by apps), then reload all the apps.
    Reload all the apps means?
    02-23-2015 05:33 AM
    Reload all the apps means?
    Installing them again so go to the store and install them again.
    Or login at www.windowphone.com with your Microsoft account and got to purchase history .
    There you can see which apps you had and "send" them to your phone.
    vdfl likes this.
    02-23-2015 05:41 AM
    Installing them again so go to the store and install them again.
    Or login at www.windowphone.com with your Microsoft account and got to purchase history .
    There you can see which apps you had and "send" them to your phone.
    Alright, I got it. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
    Harrie-S likes this.
    02-24-2015 04:33 AM