Has anyone encountered issues with the Lumia 635 continually powering down?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

has anyone encountered issues with the lumia 635 continually powering down?

My partner got a nokia lumia 635, for 6 months it was fine then one gay it started powering itself down during periods of inactivity. 3 times it went back to o2 before they changed it. Unfortunately the new one has exactly the same problem. It is left at night fully charged then the alarm fails to go off, the reason being it is powered down!! Has anyone else experienced such an issue

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: has anyone encountered issues with the lumia 635 continually powering down?

Is the battery low once it's powered down? I ask because I don't think there is a setting that would cause this to happen. The only thing I can think of is that the battery is bad or you have another type of hardware problem.

How old is your phone? If it's still in warranty where you are, I would suggest you take or send it to the repair center to have it checked.

Let us know what the outcome is once the problem is solved so we can potentially help others with the same problem.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

No issues here. Check they really replaced it comparing IMEI. Two phones are not going to have the same fault.

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

Take the back off. When you put it back on, place the phone in button side first closing it in a clamshell fashion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss