Every time my phone sends a message saying I have not backed up my phone in while. I erased all my previous backups and retried but to no avail. I do not have remote desktop app nor ant betas on my phone anymore but still I get that error ending in "...please try again later".
    02-20-2015 06:34 AM
    Every time my phone sends a message saying I have not backed up my phone in while. I erased all my previous backups and retried but to no avail. I do not have remote desktop app nor ant betas on my phone anymore but still I get that error ending in "...please try again later".
    In my case, it was the Package Tracker app. How did I identify? Well, when the phone is backing up a particular application, its live tile turns translucent indicating you can't use it.
    02-20-2015 06:36 AM
    Double check this article.
    Error with your Windows Phone OS backups? Here is how to get them back on track | Windows Central

Untill yet we did not find a 100% solution.

In another thread someone came to 97 % and when he checked on onedrive he saw the backup he made before.
    So he did a hard reset and the restore worked perfect for him.
    So my suggestion is go to onedrive and if you see the last backup you made go for the hard reset.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...p-problem.html
    02-20-2015 07:20 AM