Where's does the music i download from whatsapp go to hide?

W

WPCentral Question

I have just moved from a Lumia 630 to a 1520 but i have had one problem running through. I cannot find where the songs i download from whatsapp goes to hide. Why doesn't Nokia just create a folder just like the picture gallery where i can easily find all my songs in one tap?

Also when I tap on a video - In my videos - to play, it ends up playing another video all together. The same thing happens when i try sending the videos to other contacts on my phone, a totally different video is sent.

Any help please?

blake_ch

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I have the same question as the author.

pictures and videos received from Whatsapp can be seen either with the File application or by connecting the phone on the computer. It's in pictures -> whatsapp

However, music files (mp3) do not show in this folder and I'd like to retrieve them on my computer. I have browsed all folders that can be seen through the file explorer and couldn't find these music files :eck:

Any help would be appreciated :)

blake_ch

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
thanks! I have got a workaround though!

I have no credit for it but here you go :
- On your computer to https:// web . whatsapp . com for the web version of whatsapp (remove the spaces, I can't post URLs)
- Open whatsapp, tap the "..." and tap on "whatsapp web"
- Scan the QR code from the web page
- Now you can open the conversation with the audio file, click the file and click the download icon that will appear in the top-right corner.

I just retrieved a few records from my last gig with this method.

Hope this helps other if you're still stuck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3