Why isn't the display of my 535 turning on?

W

WPCentral Question

The display of my 535 is not turning on

I pressed the power button and then after a while when i pressed the power button to turn the display back on it was black, i thought the phone was out of battery so i connected the charger. when i connected it to the charger there was still no display but the phone vibrated, i opened up the back and the battery and tried again the phone vibrates as it does usually while turning on but still there is no display. what should i do. the phone is also playing sounds ,such as when ever i am getting notifications, but still there is no display.
Please help

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: The display of my 535 is not turning on

first make sure is not your battery the reason. but try this: make sure your phone is on, hit unlock button then swipe up, so basically you unlock the phone. if you hear the unlock sound(make sure the phone is not on silent) then RETURN THE PONE FOR WARANTY. I had THE SAME problema on my brand new 535 and sent it back for replacement. later on they found the moderboard was the problem so they granted me the replacement.

ps: if it turns that you have the same problem as i had, then im getting really tired of this freaking phone. whats MS up to? first MS branded lumia having both touch AND chip problems? well thats too much...and the hurt to the PR will be damn high

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium