Squadwatch SMS not received.

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to try out the squadwatch app released. I live in the US on T-Mobile, but I don't receive any message. Help?

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I am using it on 8.1 and setup my roommates who are both new converts from iOS...they never got the texts either but I guess since we selected each other it works. The map reveals everyone on our squad. The only odd thing is the initial view upon loading the app is your own location, and you have to scroll around to find others on the squad

Last edited:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you do anything different?

No.
I was planning to reinstall it if it did not work but it worked.
I also installed it on a different phone today and there it worked in one time.
My mobile starts with 06 but I did not use the 0 because the app already gave my country code.

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
No.
I was planning to reinstall it if it did not work but it worked.
I also installed it on a different phone today and there it worked in one time.
My mobile starts with 06 but I did not use the 0 because the app already gave my country code.

Got it. Still not working. Tried the reinstall but no luck there. It's just one of those situations with no fix I guess.

Paranoia675

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Almost a month later since the app was launched and I still can't get past the "checking" screen after inputting my phone number. I'm in the US on an AT&T 920 running the Developer Preview. Am I the last one out? Did anyone else try anything that got theirs to work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes