Would you like to see a HTC One m9 windows version?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Nah i think it's overpriced, if I want Windows Phone I'd rather have Lumia

Agreed.
HTC really doesn't do much for the ecosystem and are irrelevant to me/most users.

I am interested in Lumia products and not interested in android hand me downs,especially since rumor has it....they will be releasing it yet again later than the android version and us centric.

I am glad to see they are improving the camera, though the design of the m9 looks worse than the m8.

From what I understand in the android world, many are underwhelmed by its rumored design and specs.

spideymaniac

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Agreed.
HTC really doesn't do much for the ecosystem and are irrelevant to me/most users.

I am interested in Lumia products and not interested in android hand me downs,especially since rumor has it....they will be releasing it yet again later than the android version and us centric.

I am glad to see they are improving the camera, though the design of the m9 looks worse than the m8.

From what I understand in the android world, many are underwhelmed by its rumored design and specs.

Yeah that's what I mean, I admit, for me, HTC phones are quite elegant and sexy, and feels glossy, but I think in the end you just pay for the looks not the phone or features etc

Also I think MS must've prioritize their own phones first

But I'm not saying no if someone give me HTC M9 for free, lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss