Dream Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh K Rao

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Guys MS said they will release denim update to all phones before the end of Feb I think they have forgot that they released L625,L1320,L630 in India and these phones didn't get an update till now.

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
So what ?
are you going to sue Microsoft ?
You saw how fast they released the updates in the last few weeks/days.
our turn will come. i own a 630.

Releasing updates is not as easy as making tea :)

All we can do is wait patiently.

Even if they don't release the update and plan for a delayed release we cant do anything.
We must hope for the best.

We don't want to rush in and have an update like the buggy WP10TP do we ?

Sachin A

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
So what ?
are you going to sue Microsoft ?
You saw how fast they released the updates in the last few weeks/days.
our turn will come. i own a 630.

Releasing updates is not as easy as making tea :)

All we can do is wait patiently.

Even if they don't release the update and plan for a delayed release we cant do anything.
We must hope for the best.

We don't want to rush in and have an update like the buggy WP10TP do we ?

WAIT PATIENTLY...? Then It's OK...You only WAIT....Your Lumia 630 isn't gonna get any Camera improvements...Don't ask others to WAIT...

Lumia 830 owners are vastly CHEATED by Microsoft than all other cheap/ low-end Lumia owners. First of all, they misleaded the customers by announcing showcasing Lumia Camera 5 on Lumia 830, but didn't included it in retail units.
Then they said, Lumia 830/930 will receive Denim update by following 1520, then other low-end Lumias. They didn't even fulfilled their statement. Instead they did completely U-Turn. That cheap 520 got denim first, thereafter No denim for 1 month anywhere,any device.

Then they said before February-end, at least for India. They didn't do it also leaving 830/730/630(D-SIM)/625/1320.

Now it's better if you shut your mouth if you are not interested in denim update. Let others demand for what they should have had by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans