After updating my Lumia 525 with Denim, mobile battery sucks like anything and apps do not response fine as compared to previous update. Need help! Plz.... Thank you
    03-01-2015 10:36 AM
    I'd recommend a clean install, especially if you've been on the Preview for Developers program.

Make a back up. Go to Storage Sense and remove SD card. Power down, remove SD and SIM cards. Plug into your PC and reflash the OS and Firmware. FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

Nothing beats a clean install for squashing glitchiness.
    MDK22 likes this.
    03-01-2015 10:53 AM
    1. Have you done a soft reset? (press and hold power + volume down until phone restarts)
    2. A hard reset/factory reset often fixes most post-update issues people experience. (when a soft reset doesn't help) so you may want to back up your data and prepare to start fresh.
    MDK22 and RumoredNow like this.
    03-01-2015 10:54 AM
    Very good advice ^^^ from RumoredNow, appears to have covered everything. (if you have custom ringtones, you may want to save those first to the PC, DELETE any saved maps from sdCard, they'll just become OTHER)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-01-2015 10:57 AM
    1. Have you done a soft reset? (press and hold power + volume down until phone restarts)
    2. A hard reset/factory reset often fixes most post-update issues people experience. (when a soft reset doesn't help) so you may want to back up your data and prepare to start fresh.
    You know... I'm starting to see Hard Reset as useless with the relative ease of LSRT and WPRT. I mean - if you are going to lose data anyway, why not a clean install? Makes more sense to me. What if you have a couple of bad bytes from WiFi vagaries during your OTA processes? You'd just be repeating the glitch.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    IMHO, the only time Hard Reset becomes a good idea is if your phone won't respond to anything else and the button push method is the only thing that will slap it back into functionality.
    Harrie-S and xandros9 like this.
    03-01-2015 01:44 PM