For some reason the VLC for windows phone app keeps crashing on my Lumia 620.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times but the same thing happens again and again.When I click on the app the VLC logo appears and then it immediately crashes.Happens each and every time.Is someone else facing the same problem ? Can someone help me out ?
    03-02-2015 02:12 AM
    For some reason the VLC for windows phone app keeps crashing on my Lumia 620.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times but the same thing happens again and again.When I click on the app the VLC logo appears and then it immediately crashes.Happens each and every time.Is someone else facing the same problem ? Can someone help me out ?
    What you could try is.
    Uninstall the app, delete temporary files (with storage sense), do a soft reset, install again.
    What you could try is.
    Uninstall the app, delete temporary files (with storage sense), do a soft reset, install again.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-02-2015 02:25 AM