Lumia 535 Goes to Black Display

Vishnu Dharmapal

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
When I pressed Power Button Phone Vibrates & Go To a Black Screen & nothing.
What's this.
* I use password to unlock phone
* Phone is fully charged
* Today Morning Problem started
* When using the phone suddenly phone goes to black screen
* I restarted it by holding power button
* Phone Vibrates > Again going to black screen
* I bought this phone from middle east, My Question is - Is I get warranty from My Country or not ?
& 2nd Question is - How to turn on My phone, Any software prob Please Help Me ? I'm so tensed.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
1 Basically your phone should have warranty but I do not know where you live and how you bought it so ask the shop were you bought it.
2 You state that your phone is fully charged but the symptoms you describe are from a low battery. So just connect it with your charger a let it charge for a while.

Vishnu Dharmapal

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
1) Bought it from Authorised Shop from Dubai Living in India
I contacted them they says " we cannot give warranty from India go to Dubai & Replace it "
So there's no Global Warranty.
2) No, Phone is fully charged 98% charge when I'm using it.

erolm1

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I have same problem. Today I received the 535 DS indian version and I managed to get the latest update. However, after 2 hours of use my display died. Phone is working and registers touch presses, but screen is black.​ Don't know what to do.

Vishnu Dharmapal

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft Lumia 535 is a faulty device I think so many users Here complaining about this issue. All are going to Nokia Care they says it's the common problem of L535 & They says wait for 20 Days for Replacement. My friend got Replacement after 60 days too long very very poor service in South India, Kerala.

And Now He faced same problem again he says I'm going to sell this Device for 40 USD.

I think Microsoft used to made this devices using very low quality products.

No other phones of Nokia or Microsoft has these problems only have Lumia 535.

Users in India is so angry. Trust is gone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb