Accelerometer problem 1520 after denim

Amr Monzir

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
So, I've got a 1520 and its accelerometer doesn't work as good as it used to or as fast as before denim... I discovered that after viewing some images and having some difficulties in viewing them in landscape mode, and what made me sure was Asphalt... So, pleas if you have any idea how that may be solved, I'd love to hear it.

Luigi Zarlenga

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I got the same problem after denim update, especially after using the new Lumia camera, the phone used to get veeeery slow figuring out that I turned it in landscape mode or portrait, like 3 or 4 seconds. If I rebooted it, all was ok until I opened Lumia Camera again. But after an hard reset with Lumia recovery tool ( that I did for other reason, especially SD card not showing my data properly, everything was under "other", even after formatting from the phone, downloading music from music app, or transferring from Lumia app on PC), the problem was gone (SD one too!). So,I imagine that the Ota update didn't do the job as well as a fresh install.

Amr Monzir

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I rebooted and it worked quite well, but still in Lumia camera it takes some time to figure out whether I'm viewing in landscape or portrait mode... If I hard reset, do I lose everything?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss