i have a nokia 635 ,about a year old ,i don't use it much ,and am not great with them ! it was fine until a couple of days ago ,when the volume down and power buttons would not work ,so took the battery out ,but then not only did the two buttons not work ,but the volume up button does not work . when i plug in a power source such as a portable charger ,or into the pc ,it then reactivates the screen for a few minutes ,to allow me to do what i want ,then it locked again .temporarily ,i've disabled the lock screen ,so i'm able to use it ,but that will be no use long term ,as it is open to abuse if i lose it ,and i could get round the volume problem ,for the music ,by getting headphones with a built in volume control ,phew !
    03-04-2015 09:26 AM
    The volume problem might be due to hardware, so you should bring it to a store to have it checked. Since the hardware is faulty that could be a reason for the lockscreen acting up.. However you can try a factory reset (settings > about > reset).

Keep in mind this will wipe the phone, so backup everything first
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-04-2015 12:52 PM