How do you install Kinoconsole onto PC?

Conor Mayling

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I cannot install kinoconsole correctly onto my PC, it just installs the drivers. I have tried running the installer as admin, and that has not worked either.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Conor Mayling

May 15, 2014
Visit site

I have read that article, and where the installer fails for me is the check box for the 'Gaming extension'. I have tried multiple times with and without admin rights to see if it will appear, it simply doesn't. I don't know how I can resolved this issue to successfully install kinoconsole onto my PC.
I can provide the model and specs of my laptop, if needed.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have read that article, and where the installer fails for me is the check box for the 'Gaming extension'. I have tried multiple times with and without admin rights to see if it will appear, it simply doesn't. I don't know how I can resolved this issue to successfully install kinoconsole onto my PC.
I can provide the model and specs of my laptop, if needed.

From KinoConsole's website:
[h=4]Can not connect outside local network[/h] Set up port forwarding in your router for TCP port 5051. Port forwarding details depend on your router manufacturer and type, please study the manual shipped with your router.
Firewall issues. If you are using third party firewall application you need to manually allow inbound traffic to TCP port 5051.
Wrong IP address. Typically your computer's public IP address is dynamic and can change anytime. If you are unable to connect to server please check that you are using correct IP address. You can also use services Managed DNS | Outsourced DNS | Anycast DNS | Load Balancing to use fixed host name avoiding changing addresses.
Network settings. Many public WiFi network only allow HTTP and e-mail traffic. You should try using another network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss