I cannot install kinoconsole correctly onto my PC, it just installs the drivers. I have tried running the installer as admin, and that has not worked either.
    Is anyone else having this issue?
    03-04-2015 11:07 AM
    Did you see below article. It may help you.
    KinoConsole review: Stream and play PC games on your Windows Phone | Windows Central
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-04-2015 12:13 PM
    I have read that article, and where the installer fails for me is the check box for the 'Gaming extension'. I have tried multiple times with and without admin rights to see if it will appear, it simply doesn't. I don't know how I can resolved this issue to successfully install kinoconsole onto my PC.
    I can provide the model and specs of my laptop, if needed.
    03-04-2015 03:19 PM
    I have read that article, and where the installer fails for me is the check box for the 'Gaming extension'. I have tried multiple times with and without admin rights to see if it will appear, it simply doesn't. I don't know how I can resolved this issue to successfully install kinoconsole onto my PC.
    I can provide the model and specs of my laptop, if needed.
    From KinoConsole's website:
    Can not connect outside local network

Set up port forwarding in your router for TCP port 5051. Port forwarding details depend on your router manufacturer and type, please study the manual shipped with your router.
    Firewall issues. If you are using third party firewall application you need to manually allow inbound traffic to TCP port 5051.
    Wrong IP address. Typically your computer's public IP address is dynamic and can change anytime. If you are unable to connect to server please check that you are using correct IP address. You can also use services Managed DNS | Outsourced DNS | Anycast DNS | Load Balancing to use fixed host name avoiding changing addresses.
    Network settings. Many public WiFi network only allow HTTP and e-mail traffic. You should try using another network.
    03-04-2015 03:25 PM