Why doesn't my Nokia Lumia 635 ring if I have a headset plugged in?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my nokia lumia 635 doesnt ring if i have a headset plugged in

when I have my headset plugged in to the phone, I can hear the phone ringing through the headset if I have the headset on, but if I don't have it on the phone does not ring out loud so I keep missing calls. And it is a pain to have to take the headset out all the time and then plug back in when a call comes in. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this - I cant find one if there is

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: my nokia lumia 635 doesnt ring if i have a headset plugged in

when I have my headset plugged in to the phone, I can hear the phone ringing through the headset if I have the headset on, but if I don't have it on the phone does not ring out loud so I keep missing calls. And it is a pain to have to take the headset out all the time and then plug back in when a call comes in. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this - I cant find one if there is

When the headset is plugged in the external speaker is automatically muted. (The phone thinks you are using your headset and that the buds are on your ears).
There is no way to make it ring loud when the headset is till plugged in.

No one usually leaves a phone around with the headset still on.
Anyway the only option for you is to keep the phone somewhere where the display is visible.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: my nokia lumia 635 doesnt ring if i have a headset plugged in

Tested-
Your phone loud speaker does ring even when your headset is plugged in(during idle mode and while playing music)other than calls it does not notify you of messages and emails(not tested but remember)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos