when I have my headset plugged in to the phone, I can hear the phone ringing through the headset if I have the headset on, but if I don't have it on the phone does not ring out loud so I keep missing calls. And it is a pain to have to take the headset out all the time and then plug back in when a call comes in. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this - I cant find one if there is
    03-05-2015 05:42 PM
    when I have my headset plugged in to the phone, I can hear the phone ringing through the headset if I have the headset on, but if I don't have it on the phone does not ring out loud so I keep missing calls. And it is a pain to have to take the headset out all the time and then plug back in when a call comes in. Is there a setting somewhere to fix this - I cant find one if there is
    When the headset is plugged in the external speaker is automatically muted. (The phone thinks you are using your headset and that the buds are on your ears).
    There is no way to make it ring loud when the headset is till plugged in.

No one usually leaves a phone around with the headset still on.
    Anyway the only option for you is to keep the phone somewhere where the display is visible.
    When the headset is plugged in the external speaker is automatically muted. (The phone thinks you are using your headset and that the buds are on your ears).
    There is no way to make it ring loud when the headset is till plugged in.

No one usually leaves a phone around with the headset still on.
    Anyway the only option for you is to keep the phone somewhere where the display is visible.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-05-2015 06:15 PM
    Tested-
    Your phone loud speaker does ring even when your headset is plugged in(during idle mode and while playing music)other than calls it does not notify you of messages and emails(not tested but remember)
    03-07-2015 01:40 AM