Old video games

Status
Not open for further replies.

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Why developer are putting all these old tv video games in the windows phone store like Pok?mon gold version etc and making it full of these. These games have low graphics and when playing it look that it just a junk. When I first time installed on such game (revenge of max Payne) the graphics is just yuck doesn't even able to understand what was going on in it.
Why don't they put high graphic games like in android. I know that this windows phone platform had less games but to increase the number I don't want these games with low graphics keep on increasing. Anyone agree with my point?

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Why don't you stop downloading playing those games then(nds,gba ported games).
Although there are really small number of games few of them are good to play and few are awesome to play them.
Here is a list of games I can provide you.
1.lost echo
2.i,gladiator
3.halo Spartan assault
4.riptide gp2
4.shine runner
5. Beach buggy racing
6.tentacles enter the mind
7.tiny troopers
8.hungry shark evolution

Probably you won't find any adventure games from famous publishers like telltale games,ea(few games),glu ,ubisoft (few) and end of my thinking capacity.

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I agree to your point harihar Akhil there are so little games that are of good graphics but some which are with good graphics are paid such as Disney games and ubisoft. Gameloft only provide games with good graphics free but then comes the problem for low end phone with 512mb ram. Now what to do shall we leave the windows phone platform ? Or when windows 10 comes to windows phone till then the store would be full of these junk games. What to do now???

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Let's take the game cut the rope by zeptolab uk limited it's still paid in windows phone but in android its free and other part of the game has launched like cut the rope 2. But these developer are doing nothing for windows phone store.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Let's take the game cut the rope by zeptolab uk limited it's still paid in windows phone but in android its free and other part of the game has launched like cut the rope 2. But these developer are doing nothing for windows phone store.

Yes games are paid in wp store which are free in android.all this depends on how developer wants for his game on each platform(making money**).and continuing to use wp platform depends on you

Even android has junk games(gba ported) but are suppressed by many awesome games from many developers.once wp is on the eye of every one you can expect good games like on android.

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
What they think that we are the one who are ready to pay them? I know that they make money from ads on their games or apps on Android and ios ? Then why not they make good graphic games for free on windows phone ?

kataria

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
And which games are good (enriched with good graphics) and free are not updated for years in windows phone store like jetpack joyride, six guns etc. What to do when we not have essential games and apps ? I am thinking to leave this platform and switch to android or ios.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
What a pointless and stupid thread. Either start developing games yourself and give them away for free or earn money and buy the games which you consider "good" because of their graphics and stop complaining. Or best of ask, just leave the platform coz this is the most useless rant I have ever read.
Seriously, paid games for free? Don't developers have to get money to live? Get a life (or a job). -_-

Mods, please close this thread as the obvious motive of this person is to try and pirate games and/or complain.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
What a pointless and stupid thread. Either start developing games yourself and give them away for free or earn money and buy the games which you consider "good" because of their graphics and stop complaining. Or best of ask, just leave the platform coz this is the most useless rant I have ever read.
Seriously, paid games for free? Don't developers have to get money to live? Get a life (or a job). -_-

Mods, please close this thread as the obvious motive of this person is to try and pirate games and/or complain.

So you came here after reading his rants in Ryan thread.rather than saying mods close this thread you need to report this thread(not possible in app)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
So you came here after reading his rants in Ryan thread.rather than saying mods close this thread you need to report this thread(not possible in app)

Nope, actually I saw this thread first and then Ryan's and yes, absolutely. This thread should be reported. I would've done it myself if I had my laptop at hand but unfortunately, I'm using the WP app right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes