Lumia Icon ringtone not working

Jmp252

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
As the title says, when I get a call, Nokia Lumia Icon doesn't ring. I can answer and everything on that end works fine. The volume is all the way up on both ringtone and media. Quiet hours isn't on either. Please help!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, when I get a call, Nokia Lumia Icon doesn't ring. I can answer and everything on that end works fine. The volume is all the way up on both ringtone and media. Quiet hours isn't on either. Please help!

Have you tried restarting your phone? Just power it down and power it on again.
Alternatively, you may go straight to "soft resetting" your phone - by pressing the volume down key and power button keys together until your phone reboots.

Make sure that your phone also not connected to any BlueTooth device.

If none of these work, you may need to either perform a hard reset (restoring your phone to factory defaults), or bring your phone to an accredited service center (which will most probably also reset your phone to factory defaults).

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

With the Denim update, VZW removed some of the ringtones. In their infinite wisdom, they didn't change it to a different one, they just let your phone lool for the old ringtone forever.

Try another ringtone from the list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077