I am a complete novice and would like to know as I want to be able to take selfies I have downloaded the nogia selfie app
    03-09-2015 01:48 PM
    I am a complete novice and would like to know as I want to be able to take selfies I have downloaded the nogia selfie app
    You might have been referring to a different Nokia Lumia model, since the Nokia 650 is a now obsolete phone as shown in the image:

nokia-650.jpg

Also, the latest Lumia phone is the Lumia 640; there is no news about the releasing of a Nokia Lumia 650.

However, whatever phone you're using, if you were able to download the Nokia Selfie App (now Lumia Selfie) officially through the Windows Phone Store through your phone, then you should be able to run the Lumia Selfie App with no problems.
    You might have been referring to a different Nokia Lumia model, since the Nokia 650 is a now obsolete phone as shown in the image:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nokia 650.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	99339

Also, the latest Lumia phone is the Lumia 640; there is no news about the releasing of a Nokia Lumia 650.

However, whatever phone you're using, if you were able to download the Nokia Selfie App (now Lumia Selfie) officially through the Windows Phone Store through your phone, then you should be able to run the Lumia Selfie App with no problems.
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-09-2015 02:01 PM